The “Wall of Fame” was built to serve as a very public and important display of the many players, coaches and others who have contributed so much to Neshaminy’s football program since its first season of 1928. The statue of Coach John Petercuskie Sr., 1960 - 1965, was dedicated on September 19, 2010. His record was 59-1-5.
The first game played at Neshaminy’s new field, called the “Neshaminy Athletic Field” or “Playwicki Field”, was in 1956. In 1965 Dick Dougherty of the Courier-Times refers to Neshaminy’s football field as “Heartbreak Ridge”. It was appropriately renamed as Harry E. Franks Stadium in 1985.
Under the direction of Mike Lipton, our Marching Band is second to none. With a new and exciting theme each year, they keep the crowds entertained with their excellance in musical creativity and spot-on precision formations.